Monday, August 23, 2010

Okay, August events are almost over and it is time to start thinking about September; that means the Mortensen girls plus Ted weekend on September 23-26th. It is almost here! I was wondering what you would like to do about food? Should we divide the meals up by families or should one person be in charge (like Kathy did at Rosena's) and we all divide the cost? Let me know your feelings and if anyone wants to volunteer.
Vera is going to be in Missoula this coming weekend so I will talk to her and make more plans.

1 comment:

  1. Is Kathy willing to do it again? She did such a great job and was so organized. Or what ever works best I will do what ever. Also we were looking at a motel for the nights there. What is a good one in Poulson and what is closest to your place? Let me know. Susan Deanna, Mary Anne and I are looking forward to coming.

    ReplyDelete